About The Position
This position is responsible for fulfilling various requests from employees and departments in the Alpharetta office of iStar Inc.
- Receive and deliver all overnight packages
- Log deliveries in online shipping system and deliver to recipient with signature
- Sort and distribute all mail and faxes
- Set up conference calls and maintain conference room calendar
- Prepare meeting materials
- Prepare and process all mail and overnight packages for pick-up
- Maintain proper office supply levels and place order for supplies when needed
- Stock copier and printer stations throughout the office with proper supplies
- Process all copy jobs and binding requests with professional copier and binding machines
- Invoice processing
- Change toners and cartridges for copiers, printers and fax machines
- Responsible for minor maintenance of equipment, including placing service calls and maintaining records
- Work with building management to ensure all facilities are functioning properly
- Stock kitchen with food, utensils and serving ware
- Maintain cleanliness of conference rooms
- Set-up and clear conference rooms and other public areas before and after catered functions
- Wipe down counters and maintain cleanliness of general and public areas during business hours
- Unload and reload dishwashers
- Walk through office space each morning for facilities assessment
- Provide back-up phone coverage to the automated phone system
- Set-up of workstations and offices for new employees and dismantling of work areas for departing employees
- Special projects assigned by Office Manager
· Provide support in maintaining files during high volume periods, absences, vacations, and breaks
· Filing and reproduction of documentation, as necessary.
· Provide additional support to all disciplines as capacity allows
Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel) is desired. Company will offer paid training.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
Years of Experience: Entry level up to 3 years of related experience
Travel Required: Minimal
iStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
iStar (NYSE: STAR) finances, invests in and develops real estate and real estate related projects as part of its fully-integrated investment platform. With over two decades of experience and more than $35 billion of transactions, iStar brings uncommon capabilities and new ways of thinking to commercial real estate. The Company is structured as a real estate investment trust (“REIT”). Additional information on iStar is available on its website at www.istar.com.