About The Position
This position will provide direct computer support to the end user community. This person will represent the IT department and must be professional, friendly, and supportive. Tasks include and are not limited to troubleshooting general computer problems related to Microsoft Office applications, Operating System issues, Active Directory administration, networking issues, printing problems, etc. Microsoft SharePoint administration experience a plus.
This person will be the sole technical support at this location and must be a motivated, self-starter that can handle a broad range of issues and tasks to provide support to the end user community. Proficiency and organization are a must to perform the job effectively.
- Operating System support for Windows 10. Windows Server and VMware knowledge a plus.
- Application support of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint)
- Hardware support for computer PCs and Printers
- Software Application installs and upgrades including patch management
- Administering user accounts in Active Directory
- Building and Imaging Desktop Operating Systems
- General Network troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Desk phone support and Mobile Device Management of iPhones and Android
- Audio/Video support for Conference Rooms
- SharePoint administration, including creating sites, managing permissions, document libraries, and custom lists.
- Computer Training or Work Experience in a technology field
- Knowledgeable and proficient in Microsoft technologies and products
- Familiarity with telecom and mobile device technologies
- Outstanding Customer Service skills – Professional, Friendly, and Courteous
- Resourceful with ability to manage tasks and issues independently
- Strong team player with exceptional communication skills
iStar (NYSE: STAR) is focused on reinventing the ground lease sector, unlocking value for real estate owners throughout the country by providing modern, more efficient ground leases on all types of properties. As the founder, investment manager and largest shareholder of Safehold Inc. (NYSE: SAFE), the first publicly traded company to focus on modern ground leases, iStar is helping create a logical new approach to the way real estate is owned, and continues to use its historic strengths in finance and net lease to expand this unique platform. Recognized as a consistent innovator in the real estate markets, iStar specializes in identifying and scaling newly discovered opportunities and has completed more than $40 billion of transactions over the past two decades.
iStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer